X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6stringerguy
    replied
    Re: Horizon Precision Drive

Mine plays pretty nice, use as a clean boost.
    Tightens up the gain channel pretty nicely
    It does thin out the cleans a bit but not so much to sound bad, the gate is strange for me though.
    Even at max the gate doesn't seem very aggressive
    The drive control is also very touchy when used with a clean channel and seems to send the amp into crunch very quickly
    I have the attack, gate and volume at max
    The bright knob is around 1 o clock and the drive is just above minimum

Leave a comment:

• 6stringerguy
    replied

Mine arrived today will play when I get back home in about a week

Leave a comment:

• STLMTLHD79
    replied

Thread rebirth

I am really curious about this pedal as well. The commercial always comes up on my youtube when i play videos. I really want to try this one out. Anybody have experience with it yet?

Leave a comment:

• Rex_Rocker
    replied

I'm interested in this pedal as well. Is it out yet? Are people getting theirs already?

Leave a comment:

• MetalFinatic14
    started a topic Horizon Precision Drive

Horizon Precision Drive

So Misha Mansoor (periphery) is putting out a modern metal overdrive with multiple features including a build in noisegate (a damn good one). Was wondering if anyone had an opinion on it or at least the videos since it's so new. Its pre-order is $199 and honestly has killer tone but I'm curious to hear what it would sound like as a modern thrash (sylosis/old trivium) overdrive.

Introducing Horizon Devices, founded by Misha Mansoor, and their first product: the Precision Drive!Purchase here: https://www.horizondevices.com/ Join the c...

Misha Mansoor shows you some of the killer tones you can get out of nothing but a Precision Drive & 5150 pedal with a free cab loader and cab simulator. Get...
Working...
X