NPBD - New Pedalboard Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPBD - New Pedalboard Day

So for my bands debut gig I thought I better put back together my pedalboard, I think this is most versatile version of my board Ive had (it does have 5 different kinds of drives haha) but kind of happy with it although I would love to replace the modulation with a Mobius both for ease of switching (presets and tap tempo and such) and also for tremolo and filter sounds (pedals I have that I couldnt fit cos I didnt have enough room/cables). Anywho did a bit of a video if anyone cares to look still have a crate of pedals that didnt make the cut......
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Re: NPBD - New Pedalboard Day

Ok - that was a pretty cool @$$ board tour. I might have edited out the 'setting' the knobs and gave just a final sound check. But very cool sounds!

Comments/questions:

#1 Crazy Cactus - I always look at those. How sturdy is it? And how does it sound? Is it modeled after something? I would love to add that and my Stamps Drive-O-Matixc together and turn my Pro Jr. into like a 5 channel amp!

#2 Digiverb - highly under-rated verb pedal. Bravo\\

#3 Not digging the arrangement - looks like those little guys are tough to reach. You need to get some more various length connector cables!!!

#4 Is there a platform underneath for the power unit? Very cool!!!!

#5 I have 4 individual delays, but always think about the Flashback. I really need one of those.

Again - the sound run through...very cool. I may have to have Steve Dallas do one of these vids for his board.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Re: NPBD - New Pedalboard Day

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
      Ok - that was a pretty cool @$$ board tour. I might have edited out the 'setting' the knobs and gave just a final sound check. But very cool sounds!

Comments/questions:

#1 Crazy Cactus - I always look at those. How sturdy is it? And how does it sound? Is it modeled after something? I would love to add that and my Stamps Drive-O-Matixc together and turn my Pro Jr. into like a 5 channel amp!

#2 Digiverb - highly under-rated verb pedal. Bravo\\

#3 Not digging the arrangement - looks like those little guys are tough to reach. You need to get some more various length connector cables!!!

#4 Is there a platform underneath for the power unit? Very cool!!!!

#5 I have 4 individual delays, but always think about the Flashback. I really need one of those.

Again - the sound run through...very cool. I may have to have Steve Dallas do one of these vids for his board.
      It's been a while since I looked at one, but I think the Crazy Cactus is based on one of the older Fulldrive versions.

Comment

Working...
      X