Finally pulled the trigger on a Joyo PXL Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally pulled the trigger on a Joyo PXL Pro

The stars aligned, I've been on call for an extended period of time adding an extra $200 per week to my pay check and had 30 hours of overtime result from that on call status in the last 2 weeks.

Just one extra week of on call alone pair for the PXL Pro. Can't wait for it to arrive... Now the realization sets in that I need a bigger pedalboard. The Pedal Train 2 is just not big enough to accommodate the switcher and keep all my pedals on it. My DIY board is not sufficient either.

I guess I'm getting a Pedal a Train Classic Pro or a Novo 32 in the next few weeks. Probably also going to need a new power supply.

Re: Finally pulled the trigger on a Joyo PXL Pro

Interested to see your impressions when it arrives. I've got a more fully featured switcher in my basement next to my stack of pedals, cables, power supplies and power cords that I need to just make time to build up.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Resurrected!
      How do you like it?

Comment

Curious as well...
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Love it.

I feel lost when I bring my other pedalboard to jams because I just love the freedom it gives me. I got the Y candle needed to control the amp's channels and reverb, plus I've been sending my non-gain based effects to the amp's effect loop.

The only thing I wish this thing had was more banks... But I can do a lot with it and it's eliminated a lot of tap dancing.

Comment

Good to hear this, I like mine as well. Super easy to use and program!
            Do you find your FX loop to be noisy? I seem to pick up some hum, I hope its not the pedal itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightburst View Post
              Good to hear this, I like mine as well. Super easy to use and program!
              Do you find your FX loop to be noisy? I seem to pick up some hum, I hope its not the pedal itself.
              I think i have the same hum Problem. And with a Bassbreaker 15 its magnified.

Comment

I've honestly never noticed. Old wiring where the lights share the circuit with my outlets in some rooms creates noise in the signal anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X