GODLYKE CABLE - 11-LEAD RIGHT-ANGLE DAISY CHAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GODLYKE CABLE - 11-LEAD RIGHT-ANGLE DAISY CHAIN

I don't get it. Can I power up x11 9-Watt Stompbox Pedals by occupying just a single slot in the power supply?

Re: GODLYKE CABLE - 11-LEAD RIGHT-ANGLE DAISY CHAIN

Originally posted by zanshin777 View Post
    I don't get it. Can I power up x11 9-Watt Stompbox Pedals by occupying just a single slot in the power supply?

http://www.godlyke.com/power-all/pow...le-daisy-chain
    Yes. Assuming you have enough current. Looks like the mother of all Daisy chains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Technically yes.

As Blille points out, the total current draw of all your pedals on this daisy chain needs to be less than the power supply can supply.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
        Technically yes.

As Blille points out, the total current draw of all your pedals on this daisy chain needs to be less than the power supply can supply.
        +1

Another potential downside is the common ground. If you're lucky and have the right pedals, you'll have no problems at all. However there are some pedals that won't play nice on a daisy chain, and they'll leak noise into the common ground which can potentially be amplified by other pedals in the chain.
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Working...
        X