TC Corona vs Chorus +SCF Tri-Chorus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC Corona vs Chorus +SCF Tri-Chorus?

Anyone have experience with both? What kind of difference is there tween the 2? thanks
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: TC Corona vs Chorus +SCF Tri-Chorus?

Color of the pedal itself?

Comment

Oh! Cool!!

The Tri appears to have extra functions. Is it useful enough to be worth it, or just an extra flavor, just in case.. And, can it do all that the other can do, plus the extra. or does the extra take away something?
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I just went and looked them up, I originally thought you meant the old analog TC chorus/flanger. Reading the description, I agree with vmbarrera, the SCF just seems to be a limited edition Corona. The Corona has the Tri-Chorus function also.

Comment

Cool! Thanks! looks like the layout was different, so looked diff than just graphics..

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I owned the Corona. Now I got the Catalina, and like it better. That expression function is da bomb.
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
            X