• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chimp-o board

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I'm using this exclusively at the moment, the big board doesn't get a look in. The mini Crybaby is awesome...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I use a small Gator pedalboard when I am not using my Pedaltrain. And this one has flames! I got it used for $10.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	5798187
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Small board?

Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

My first pedalboard was a home-built affair made from an oak plywood shelf board. I was only using three, then five, pedals and what I found that worked best was to set it up side-saddle to my mic stand. Worked great on small stages. Kept the wah next to the stand with the OD and chorus in the first row, and the lesser used pedals, power supply and surge protector in the back.

For a small board with only a few pedals, you can easily build your own.

Bill
            When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

I built mine.. I like the wah at floor level too, so I put my wah on a sliding shelf that slides up for transport and down for use..

pic is up on the board

it slides out almost flat on the floor.
              Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                Small board?

Didn't realize you had an endorsement deal with Mooer.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
                  I built mine.. I like the wah at floor level too, so I put my wah on a sliding shelf that slides up for transport and down for use..

pic is up on the board

it slides out almost flat on the floor.
                  Interesting. Can you put up a side shot so I can get a little better idea of how you did it?

Comment

Ill try to get some shots for you! Sorry, didnt see this
                    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Havent forgotten you! Got some pics.. will try to get em loaded up today or tomm. got a new phone couple days ago and was out of town visiting my mom who has cancer for a few days

Jol Dantzig

Comment

There's the Gator Tone Bone, but the one that fits a wah might be a tad bigger than you're looking for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tonebone.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	5800320

http://www.samash.com/gator-g-bone-pedalboard-ggpedalbo

Comment

Originally posted by NotCardio View Post
                          Interesting. Can you put up a side shot so I can get a little better idea of how you did it?
                          sorry, had technical difficulties. got em worked out now, so if you need something else, can get it up quicker. Hope these help

Side/bottom view:

side:

top with wah slid out:

wah shelf in:

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
                          X