No announcement yet.

Reverb question (Eric Clapton content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverb question (Eric Clapton content)

The reverb that Clapton is getting on Strange Brew, etc. In pedal form, would that be considered Hall Reverb? What's a good pedal in that context, preferably around/under $100?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Reverb question (Eric Clapton content)

The lead doesn't sound like it has any reverb. The rhythm sounds like a plate with max decay on it, or an actual live room/tile hallway reverb with a speaker at one end and a mic at the other.

The only thing for $100 I can think of that might get there is a TC Electronic and making a tone print for it, if there isn't a good plate or short hall type reverb that suits.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	253.6 KB
ID:	5798161

Probably closer to $130 used but definitely well worth the extra money!!!

These things can do several different reverbs & it does them all very well!!! The digital reverberations that come out of it are often more realistic sounding than their analog counterparts!!! The HALL & PLATE settings are my two favorite but unlike the HOF there's nothing on it that I have found useless...
      I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Awesome, I was checking out that MXR reverb based on the Spring (how close it sounds to outboard reverb). Will have to take a closer look for sure. Thank you!

Comment

I got rid of my excellent MXR300 in lieu of a Neunaber Immerse.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Working...
          X