NPD Xotic SP Compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD Xotic SP Compressor

I just love this thing. I like that I can just have it always on but get true squeeze when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Blille; 03-23-2017, 10:35 PM.

Re: NPD Xotic SP Compressor

Yes indeed. It took me a little time to get the internal dip switches dialed in to my playing style, but once I did, it's became a staple of my board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I was debating between the Xotic SP, Wampler Mini Ego and Pigtronix Philosophers Tone Micro... A Wampler popped up at a great price on The Gear Page and it's being delivered today.... Yay for mini compressors with blend and tone!
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
        I was debating between the Xotic SP, Wampler Mini Ego and Pigtronix Philosophers Tone Micro... A Wampler popped up at a great price on The Gear Page and it's being delivered today.... Yay for mini compressors with blend and tone!
        Congrats! I think the Wampler and SP are similar in sound but you can tweak more with the Wampler. The philosophers tone is a bit different but still great.

Comment

love my xotic compreser and my xotic wah wah, also love anything by wampler. really like xotic for not taking up alot of space on pedal board.

Comment

Id get one if it wasnt mini. I know it seems ridiculous but i like the option of being able to put a battery in it and i like having a bit of room between pedal buttons when im switching and singing etc. Till xotic make a regular hammond sized pedal ill keep using my ross clone. I have three other xotic pedals and they are all excellent. The RC is indispensable.
            Last edited by Chickenwings; 04-29-2017, 05:41 PM.
            "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Well, it does take a battery and I've never understood the size argument. The button is the same size and you can place it anywhere you like on a board.

My mini Ego is really a phenomenal pedal, should have upgraded to a compressor with blend a LONG time ago!
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

NPD Xotic SP Compressor

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
                Id get one if it wasnt mini. I know it seems ridiculous but i like the option of being able to put a battery in it and i like having a bit of room between pedal buttons when im switching and singing etc. Till xotic make a regular hammond sized pedal ill keep using my ross clone. I have three other xotic pedals and they are all excellent. The RC is indispensable.
                Like PFD said it does take a battery. I know it sounds crazy but it's a bit taller than the average mini pedal so it fits.

I hear you on the battery option. I have a few cables like this:

For when I want to use a battery. It obviously works on minis too

Last edited by Blille; 04-29-2017, 06:40 PM.

Comment

yeah i know it is dumb. I just wish they made it same size as the AC,RC and BB. The keeley is.
                  "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
                  Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
                  X