Helix Firmware V2.20.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helix Firmware V2.20.0

Any of the other Helix users here do the V2.20.0 update yet? I did it the other day and the sound quality got better.

The free Allure IRs that Line 6 has up are nice too. They really make it sound more lively and clear.
    Wanted: 1982 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Serial Number 82232531.

Re: Helix Firmware V2.20.0

I was without laptop when the update dropped. I just got my MacBook and I haven't updated yet. I will between classes though.
    Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
    Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
    Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
    Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
    Line 6 Helix
    Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

The "Badonk" amp is pretty damn cool too.
      www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I was super stoked that they put in the Sunn Coliseum and the DarkGlass B7K Ultra Preamp. I'm recording in the studio tonight for one of my classes and I'm gonna try the Darkglass by itself before I start to add in amps and such.
        Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
        Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
        Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
        Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
        Line 6 Helix
        Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

I haven't messed with the Badonk or any of the bass stuff yet. The Modded 800 sounded pretty good, although I do wish that they had a variable slope resistor in the tone stack instead of that pre EQ thing. But overall, it did remind me of my favorite channel on my modded JVM.

Now if they'd release Helix Native.......

Comment

And speaking of bass stuff, I don't know why this didn't dawn on me before.

A couple or three years ago I decided to play my bass through my old three channel Triple Rec on a whim. It actually sounded pretty good. So guess what I'm going to do when I get home again? That's right, a Recto preamp into one of the bass models. :P

Comment

Working...
            X