Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looper pedal

hi,guys
    looking to add a looper pedal to my board, what looper pedals do you guys think is the best on the market, price no problem for me, i am asking your advice because you guys have road tested the pedals that gives me a valued opinion,

thanks for your time,
    bluesfloyd,

Re: looper pedal

Depends what you're wanting to do with it. If it's just to have a loop to play along with TC Ditto can't be beat (for me, at least)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, it really depends on how you want to use loops. For practice, I use a Jamman Express, which is cheaper than the Ditto (and does stereo, too). For improvising with loops live (and not just playing over a static backing track), I use a Boomerang III and an Oberheim Digital Echoplex Pro,
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Hey bluesfloyd :

My first looper was a tank - Digitech GNX4 - Drum machine was awesome - amp / cab modeling - warping your own configurations of amps/cabs is
        awesome , the looper/8 track recorder was decent . Fantastic FX engine and real stomps in it like the Tube Screamer - Univibe and many other real TM ones .
        Great tool to learn on - drawback - no midi sync - THAT SUCKED but , a great tool to hone one's skills on . They can be had for really cheap used . Mine was
        stolen , I am thinking on getting a used replacement because they are really rough rock solid good units . I used it for soloing .

I just got ( 5 weeks ) a T.C. Helicon Voice Live 3 X . It is a lot like my Digitech GNX4 . Not as many tracks - no big deal - no drum machine - still no biggie .
        It's much more robust for the vocalist , so , if you have a good to decent voice consider that in what you need in a looper . So far it's shown it's worth the
        $'s I threw down on it . If you get any of the higher end units shop around - - -

The VL3X is listed $1119.00 - Amazon has a few @ $620.00 - I found one new in the box elsewhere @$550.00 so shop around and save .

If you are going to not perform consider a computer based DAW software they are very versatile . Mobias is used by many and it's free .

There are really inexpensive units out there with drum machines under $100.00 that are mind blowers too .

Here's their link . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1uG7ENXrb4

I'm listening to that video link now , it's a good looper/drum machine. I might get one for fun .

EZ :

HR
        It started for me with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 54 on a Blues Harp and progressed , then life .....some death ....Evolving as I went like a small rock in a stream rounding out as I went with the flow as I go through the white waters and waterfalls of life . Life has always been interesting to me

Comment

Working...
        X