banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donner pedals came in the mail today and I have to wait to try them out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donner pedals came in the mail today and I have to wait to try them out!

I got my pedals in the mail today but have to finish soldering my new pickups before I can try them out. I got the Donner Ultimate Compressor pedal and the Donner Blues Drive pedal. They are damn small but are supposed to sound good. If I like them then I will be ordering more of them. What's everyone's opinion on them. They got good reviews online and people say that they sound better than other pedals that cost 3 times as much. Now I have to finish soldering my pickups tomorrow so I can finally try them out. I feel like a kid before Christmas now!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	5844429

Re: Donner pedals came in the mail today and I have to wait to try them out!

I don't know about sounding better than pedals that cost 3x's as much, but they do look like badge swaps of the Mooer pedals which are clones of pretty solid pedals. I'd imagine it's a Dyna Comp style compressor and a clone of the Boss Blues Driver. Both are pedals that have appeared on pro boards for years, so there should be a lot of good sounds there.

Enjoy your NPD.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Re: Donner pedals came in the mail today and I have to wait to try them out!

Thank you. Yeah I have to get in gear and finish soldering the new pickups today. I have been putting it at the end of the to do list and now I am itching to hear how they sound along with the new pedals. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X