Incoming NPD : Bluesbreaker V1 clone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming NPD : Bluesbreaker V1 clone.

Odd to make a Bluesbreaker Hot Pink, but if it sounds good, that's all that counts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	5844505

Re: Incoming NPD : Bluesbreaker V1 clone.

I'm also contemplating a vintage Guv'nor or Drive Master to go with it.

Comment

Such a good circuit. I have Snoose Black Box that just sounds great for low gain on top of both Fender and Marshall style amps.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
        Such a good circuit.
        I fully agree!! I made the General Guitar Gadgets (GGG) one, and was very very happy with the result!! It can dish out some serious SRV-sound for example, truly a pedal worth having in your arsenal for sure!!
        Got the kit from generalguitargadgets.com, Marshall bluesbreaker replica overdrive. this is my second one, i sold the other one. really tasty overdrive. Runn...
        "You can buy muscles (steroïds), but you can't buy "cojones". (quoted: Bas Rutten)

Comment

This one is by Chicago StompWorks.

I also have a locally made pedal with a Prince/King of tone copy on one side and Klone on the other. I love stacking it with my amp OD to get a hard rock crunch then boosting with the Klone side for a lead boost.

Can't wait to get this one and start stacking it.

I also bought an original Guv'nor off eBay today. Should be arriving from Japan around the same time as the BB clone from the U.S.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	5800461

Comment

The BB Clone is at the Canada Post building by the airport and will be going to the sorting facility soon. Hopefully I get it Monday but definitely here by Tuesday. ��

Comment

Working...
            X