Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boss MS-3

Originally posted by jayylmao View Post
    I respect your opinion as you seem to have more experience than me.
    However. I couldn't be more pleased. I did go from a GT-8 to the MS-3 and I can't believe how much better it works for me.
    Everyone's different and I don't have the funds to go the route of something like the ES-5 or ES-8 and a bunch of pedals.
    It does suck that the editor got pushed back but I am excited to see what happens when people start sharing patches.
    I do think it does kind of suck that the 3 loops are tied together but I only plan on running dirt pedals in the loop anyways and I knew that going in so it doesn't bother me.
    It's probably not the best in its field but for the price and for what I want out of it for me it is almost perfect.
    I have faith that Boss will come out with an update to add a few features. I would love to decrease the screen brightness XD
    Coming from the GT-8 YES it's an improvement. The GT-10 was also an improvement over the GT-8 and the GT-100 even better. The MS-3 is a GT-100 caliber level product without all the amp modeling , better screens and a foot switch.
    The Brightness is a bit bright on the MS-3 but I would have liked to seen better quality.
    I have a full set of pedals and the ES-8 does make a lot of sense for me but I keep dreaming of owning a high end Boss must effects unit that sounds exactly like their pedals and doesn't effect my amps tone.
    I'm probably never gonna get it so I should just face facts and stay will pedals and get an ES-8.

Comment

Working...
    X