Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSS RV-500 & MD-500

Boss is just killing it lately....

New RV-500; Reverb pedal in the vein of the DD-500 & MD-500; Modulation pedal in a similar fashion. Eventide and Strymon did them first, but DD-500 has gotten some great reviews, I'm curious to hear these! I prefer the Strymon sounds to the Eventide, but I've never been able to pull the trigger on a Big Sky or Mobius. Now maybe I won't have to....

Last edited by PFDarkside; 07-27-2017, 03:44 PM.
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Re: BOSS RV-500 & MD-500

Had my heart set on a mobius and an eventide reverb but these might quell that if they are a fair bit cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Comment

I like the concept. Although since people would end using these most often in the fx loop, a single rack unit might have been useful too.

Comment

Source Audio is about to come out with a multi function Reverb. The Ventris I think it's called. Their Nemesis was a heck of a multi delay. Should be interesting to hear the new one.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F View Post
          Source Audio is about to come out with a multi function Reverb. The Ventris I think it's called. Their Nemesis was a heck of a multi delay. Should be interesting to hear the new one.
          Is it ever going to come out? It was premiered before NAMM (Not Available, Maybe May).
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I want both of these pretty hard. I'm not usually a fan of unit like these, but they both look awesome.
            Go Packers!

Comment

I was hoping for an RV-20 actually, haha. My DD-500 keeps me busy enough, I would never use an RV-500 to it's full potential, but I need a midi reverb. I'll probably end up picking one up used at some point anyway though
              Live to play LIVE

Comment

Originally posted by JDaniels View Post
                I was hoping for an RV-20 actually, haha. My DD-500 keeps me busy enough, I would never use an RV-500 to it's full potential, but I need a midi reverb. I'll probably end up picking one up used at some point anyway though
                Well the 20 series didn't be have MIDI. I only need a few Reverb settings as well, the options seem to be:
                Big Sky
                RV-500
                Free the Tone Ambi-Space
                Source Audio Ventris (if it's ever released)

All of those are so expensive, a couple of uses TC/Boss' would probably be great.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                  Well the 20 series didn't be have MIDI. I only need a few Reverb settings as well, the options seem to be:
                  Big Sky
                  RV-500
                  Free the Tone Ambi-Space
                  Source Audio Ventris (if it's ever released)

All of those are so expensive, a couple of uses TC/Boss' would probably be great.
                  Yeah I know, I was just "hoping" for a 20 series form factor with midi.
                  Live to play LIVE

Comment

Working...
                  X