input on chain order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• input on chain order

fender blues jr. 1950s jenson speaker. fender exceiser amps xotic wah,xotic compressor .wampler euporia od wamplervelvet fuzz,ehx qtron envelope filter,fullton supatrem.earthquaker the depths univibe, wampler tape echo, carl martin headroom spring reverb. And ehx freeze, ditto, digitech trio pluss band creater.

Re: input on chain order

To play what style of music?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

First answer: whatever sounds best
      Second answer: start with your "main" or most important tone item... In your case probably the Euphoria, then add pedals one at a time until you are happy with the results.
      Third answer: If it were me, I'd do #2, and probably end up with a chain that looks like:

(Filters)
      Xotic Wah
      Q-Tron
      EQD The Depths
      (Dynamics)
      Xotic Compressor
      (Fuzz)
      Velvet Fuzz
      (Drive)
      Euphoria
      (Delay)
      Tape Echo
      (Reverb)
      Headroom
      (Tremolo)
      Supertrem
      (Sample and hold)
      Freeze
      (Looper)
      Ditto
      (Accompaniment)
      Trio

That's because I like Vibe before Fuzz and OD, Delay->Reverb->Tremolo and want all the Freeze, Ditto and Trio at the end. I also usually like the comp always on if I'm not using Fuzz. Since those are all True Bypass, I might also go Wah, Depths, Fuzz, buffer/always on pedal. Also, Q-Tron, Trem, Wah, Compressor and Freeze are completely up to you and your style.

Fourth Answer: See answers 1 and 2.
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

in order that I play the most blues, r&b, funk,. Wow your order of pedals seems odd to me or never crossed my mine to do it that way.But it does sound very interesting and I am going to give that a try. thanks sold all my pedals years ago got tired of them .And now starting all over with pedals that I like , before just got what was on sale and in stock half my stuff had to be shipped to me.

Comment

What would your order look like?

Also, with that being said, DEFINITELY start one pedal at a time, learn how it works with your guitar and amp and add a new pedal one at a time.
          Last edited by PFDarkside; 06-25-2017, 10:13 AM.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
            First answer: whatever sounds best
            Second answer: start with your "main" or most important tone item... In your case probably the Euphoria, then add pedals one at a time until you are happy with the results.
            Third answer: If it were me, I'd do #2, and probably end up with a chain that looks like:

(Filters)
            Xotic Wah
            Q-Tron
            EQD The Depths
            (Dynamics)
            Xotic Compressor
            (Fuzz)
            Velvet Fuzz
            (Drive)
            Euphoria
            (Delay)
            Tape Echo
            (Reverb)
            Headroom
            (Tremolo)
            Supertrem
            (Sample and hold)
            Freeze
            (Looper)
            Ditto
            (Accompaniment)
            Trio

That's because I like Vibe before Fuzz and OD, Delay->Reverb->Tremolo and want all the Freeze, Ditto and Trio at the end. I also usually like the comp always on if I'm not using Fuzz. Since those are all True Bypass, I might also go Wah, Depths, Fuzz, buffer/always on pedal. Also, Q-Tron, Trem, Wah, Compressor and Freeze are completely up to you and your style.

Fourth Answer: See answers 1 and 2.
            That would be my order too. The only thing I'd have to try out for preference would be the compressor, I've had it before and after dirt pedals and it really does depend on the compressor in question as to where I like it best.

The only other thing I'd note is I have no idea about the Trio, but if it needs a really clean guitar signal to sample chords, then having it before everything would make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good call on the Trio, especially if you are using the dry out to a PA/Mixer.
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Thanks for all the info. Sounds better than the way I thought was correct order. Think the trio is going to be really nice that is if I can get it back from my 14 yearold she loves playing her strat with it . I dont have to ask her to practice anymore because practesing is fun for her now.

Comment

Working...
                X