Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPD: 1986 Boss DD-2.

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
    I usually gravitate toward Analog and emulations of Analog/Tape because I like the sound degradation on repeats)
    I guess we all get old and forget things....

Like how everyone had a boner for Digital and said things like this for a decade or two;

"OMG - you mean the sound won't warble and modulate like those awful tapes? - AWESOME!!!"

Or

"OMG - you mean I can keep the the tone pristine and perfect no matter how many repeats or how long? FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!"

Hahahahahahahaha.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I just loved that they could do long delays...
      Never had a love for the pristine side of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
        I guess we all get old and forget things....

Like how everyone had a boner for Digital and said things like this for a decade or two;

"OMG - you mean the sound won't warble and modulate like those awful tapes? - AWESOME!!!"

Or

"OMG - you mean I can keep the the tone pristine and perfect no matter how many repeats or how long? FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!"

Hahahahahahahaha.
        I never really understood Delay when I started playing, I owned a 505 and owned and borrowed two Boss digital units. I just didn't like the way it sounded, so I used Reverb, not Delay. I got a Line 6 Echo Park when it came out and immediate loved the Analog/Tape switch and modulated setting. Then I got a Deluxe Memory Man.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X