Incoming: Muff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming: Muff

Never had a muff. While I haven't been researching them too extensively (wow there's a lot of info out there on them), I've had a few "russian" clones in sight.

This is one of those where the price was right but I couldn't find any clips of this exact one. It's not listed on RocketSquawk's website either, which is weird (maybe they ran out of NOS transistors or something). Figure I'll throw chance to the wind. I'm on a fuzz kick so hopefully it'll satisfy that.

It matches my war-themed pedalboard so that had a bit to do with it lol.

I'll report back with a clip.

Civil War Muff clone from RocketSquawk - Comes with the original box. Here's how RocketSquawk describes the pedal:"Built by a professional pedal manufacturer in Maine, USA from the V7B schematic. This is a clone of one of the most sought-after circuits of the Big Muff lineup, with vintage units...
    Last edited by DankStar; 07-29-2017, 12:06 PM.

Re: Incoming: Muff

Put an overdrive in front of it and think David Gilmour on the PULSE tour.
    Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by GilmourD View Post
      Put an overdrive in front of it and think David Gilmour on the PULSE tour.
      cool thx

Comment

Enjoy! Like other Fuzzes once you are hooked you want to try every little variation...
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Lampy H
          I wish I had a muff incoming.
          Meet more than 25,000 sexy Russian and Ukraine Ladies who Want to Find an American or European man for Live Chat and more. Find perfect beauties who look as good as models!

Comment

I emailed the company and the guy said it was a prototype, only a few made. He seemed surprised it was even out there available for purchase.
            Last edited by DankStar; 07-31-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X