compact programmable EQs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• compact programmable EQs

I was thinking how useful it'd be to have a compact EQ that was programmable and lo and behold such a thing exists!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...4MF-adType^PLA

Anyone use one of these or something else?

Re: compact programmable EQs

No but it's on my list. It's what I thought of instantly when I read your thread title. I've heard nothing but good things about them. I have a modded GE-7 that sounds awesome right now though.
    Live to play LIVE

Comment

Boss EQ-20

Comment

The technology for such a thing has been around for 40+ years, the tricky part has always been how to make it run reliably with very little power requirements. Guitars are already becoming programmable as well, so you can set up program change commands to work in tandem with any other MIDI enabled device.

Comment

Originally posted by gregory View Post
          That's what I remembered first, but also remembered how big that sucker was. Always thought it looked cool with the little screen and all.

Comment

I picked one up about two months ago and I love it! Great little unit. I like to rotate through my guitars when playing out for gigs, but I DON'T like to have to change the settings on my board in order to accommodate them. This unit changed my life by making it so that I can have different settings for different guitars going into my board in order to equalize them (for both volume and EQ). I highly recommend this unit. [emoji1303]
            Originally posted by The Commodores?
            "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Gilmour has a few... it's on my list as well.
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
              X