Jimi Hendrix Crybaby mini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimi Hendrix Crybaby mini

From picks to pedals and every accessory in between, Dunlop Manufacturing has been creating world-class gear for musicians for over 50 years. We consistently create the best selling picks and analog electronics, and carry a large line of accessories that set industry standards in their respective fields. We have a long list of legendary and modern-day superstars who all share a passion for our gear. Whether it’s pushing new innovations with our string line, or tweaking classic sounds with our vintage pedals, there is a dedication to music at the heart of everything we create.

Anyone know anything about this? I can't find any info or videos on it. I think it's brand new to the line of wahs they offer. Does anyone know if there are any differences between this and the regular Crybaby mini, or are they just adding Hendrix's name and charging extra for it? The enclosure looks nice, but I wouldn't want to spend extra if I can get just as good a product with the regular mini.

Re: Jimi Hendrix Crybaby mini

That's a great question because I thought that the Crybaby mini had a "Jimi" setting. If this just hardwired into that position with a chrome top rocker?
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I don't know if it has been out long enough to get user reviews yet. I haven't used any of the mini pedals, though...are they just as easy to use?
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Yeah the mini is surprisingly easy to use. I thought I would have trouble getting my foot to fit and accidentally keep clicking it on/off, but that hasn't been the case. It also has a wider range of motion than the full size crybaby, allowing for a broader sweep of tone. Plus, it has that 3 way internal switch to really fine tune what you like. It's a great pedal that takes up way less space and allowed me to squeeze a couple extra pedals on my board.

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
          That's a great question because I thought that the Crybaby mini had a "Jimi" setting. If this just hardwired into that position with a chrome top rocker?
          That would be cool, but not an extra $30 cool IMO, since you can already get that setting in the regular mini. That chrome casing is real pretty though!

Comment

Working...
          X