No announcement yet.

public THANK YOU to our member Billie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public THANK YOU to our member Billie.

So here's the deal,
    Billie read my thread on the MS-3 , realized it wasn't for me, knew I needed a Boss ES-5 or ES-8, found a thread on another forum ( The Gear Page) and sent me a link. He told me he read that thread and figured I should check it out.
    I don't know Billie at all, I don't post that much in here until recently and BAM a forum member throws me a bone that so so needed.

So Just one more time I wanted to say Publicly THANK YOU BILLIE YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Re: public THANK YOU to our member Billie.

Originally posted by mantis View Post
    So here's the deal,
    Billie read my thread on the MS-3 , realized it wasn't for me, knew I needed a Boss ES-5 or ES-8, found a thread on another forum ( The Gear Page) and sent me a link. He told me he read that thread and figured I should check it out.
    I don't know Billie at all, I don't post that much in here until recently and BAM a forum member throws me a bone that so so needed.

So Just one more time I wanted to say Publicly THANK YOU BILLIE YOU ROCK!!!!!!
    Lol this is super nice of you to post!

It was my pleasure. This is a nice community and we help each other for no real reason

I felt your pain in the MS-3 thread and thought this could help out. Really glad it worked out well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: public THANK YOU to our member Billie.

I love this forum for this too... lots of people willing to offer help and make suggestions. It's especially awesome when someone gives advice that actually solves the problem.

Comment

Working...
      X