NLBD (New Load Box Day)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NLBD (New Load Box Day)

Here's a vid using the box with 3 of my amps that I recorded.. (just plugged straight in to the front no effects and no processing ...kinda sloppy too ). ..used my cheap new Chinese cab sim pedal for all 3 clips.

It (load box) does'nt mess with the amp's character/dynamics etc... which is pretty cool

The 9V battery in the cab sim pedal died in between & I think that might've dulled things down a bit with the Cicognani Brutus Live clip..but I did'nt feel like redoing it (sounded ok enough to use...) so that's in there as well

Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 09-16-2017, 09:11 AM.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Very nice

Comment

hmmm, air coil inductor - interesting! no clue what that is, but seems clever, lol.

resistors like that are basically also heat sinks right? they gots all them fins on 'em, which I assume is to increase the surface area to contact air for cooling purposes.

Comment

haha...dude belives in keeping things simple 'air-coil' = 'A coil of wire' as far as I can see , but w/e as long as it works..

yeah, I think the resistors are stuck in the middle of a heat-sink (thing with fins)

Mine gets pretty warm but not like "fry an egg on it" hot...
          "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
          If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X