Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: Hotone Xtomp

This thing is the final touch(es)
    to my board...By itself it handles all modulation(chorus, tremolo, phase, flange and all multitap or specialty delays plus nearly every dirt pedal, amp or cabinet...Dirt is as good as any hardware I've ever used.
    I learned about my other pedals here, so thought I would return the favor...If you have 1 space left and want a lot of choices...this is your best option except maybe Eventide Max...and I think it stands up well against THAT.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Re: NPD: Hotone Xtomp

Cool but isn't there a model out for the Klon yet? If so, will it boot the Archer off the board?

Comment

Congrats man! I was curious. Hotone stuff is really surprisingly good. I love my heartattack head.

Comment

Originally posted by Darg1911 View Post
        Cool but isn't there a model out for the Klon yet? If so, will it boot the Archer off the board?
        I like the Archer a lot. The Hotone has surprisingly good overdrives/distortions and I could theoretically replace the Archer, but will "stack" ods from the Xtomp. My main idea was to get high quality mods and delays. The drive pedals on the xtomp are entirely an unexpected bonus since I expected the usual unexciting fare from a multifx device. These drives are amazingly good copies of great drives including sparkle drive, tubescreamers, modded blues driver, many distortions like sd1 and even a Zen drive. The od plus mag delay is a good version of Mad Professor bluebird.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X