Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite wah

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
    Does the Cantrell wah sound like the AIC song "Grind"?
    You probably know this, but there's a lot more than just the wah going on there.

Does the Cantrell wah sound like Grind? On it's own, no.

Could it be used as part of the chain to create Grind? Yes, I think so.
    || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

I used a lot of different wahs and when I got my Fulltone Clyde, I was satisfied and have used it ever since. Great quality construction, great sweep and great tone!

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
        First pedal I ever bought was a late 70's Thomas Organ CryBaby for $65.
        I have an earlier Stereo/Volume/Fuzz/Wah that I LOVE. It is instant Hendrix.

That said - I really really like my Weeping Demon. Took me a while to get into the rocker action, but now I really dig it. Still prefer my Thomas Organ Co though....
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I like the sound of the original Crybaby (stock).. noise & all..

I also like the sound of the Rocktron Black Cat Moan (with & without the 'moan' engaged )
          "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
          If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

I’ve never been a big user of Wah pedals but I got a Dunlop McCoy last year and sold my Teese Wizard and Area 51. It just sounds how I expect a Wah to sound.... whatever the hell that is I still don’t know but it does?

Comment

These days, I honestly wouldn't ever recommend a "specific" Wah. 535Q is the way to go for new Wah users
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I'm gonna try to make it out to Music Go Round next week. They have a Vox 847 for $50.
                “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
                  I'm gonna try to make it out to Music Go Round next week. They have a Vox 847 for $50.

They're easy to wire for true bypass (lots of online instruction); are you going to do that?
                  "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
                  "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
                  "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Working...
                  X