The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay

What's the noise boys? It is only $225 I am thinking of pulling the trigger. I love my CC mini so I am willing to take the gamble. Has anyone seen one in real life?

Re: The Carbon Copy Deluxe Analog Delay

They're dope.

I'm getting one.
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

I'd say go for the Andromeda. It does a lot more things a lot better.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Collect me if I'm long, but aren't tap tempo and those functions digital? Plus this pedal deos not get the pristine digital repeats that I want for trails.
        "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

I think the time function can be digitally controlled while the signal path is analog, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            I'd say go for the Andromeda. It does a lot more things a lot better.
            That's not the point of getting a CC Deluxe though. The point of getting a CC Deluxe is having a Carbon Copy delay with tap tempo, expression pedal, note division, a bright switch, and the mod controls on the outside.
            Go Packers!

Comment

Oh... and I'm getting one at some point for sure.
              Go Packers!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
                That's not the point of getting a CC Deluxe though.
                and whats the point if the circuit is digitized with tap tempo and stuff?
                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Well the Deluxe Memory Boy & newer DMM with TT are both analog, so is this CCD. Tap tempo & Exp functions aren't making the audio signal pass through a digital domain like the way the TCE Nova delay does *****ample.

Comment

I like the CC, and it adds all the things I wished my CC had. But, since I got a Timeline for my main board and have a Carbon Copy, Maxon AD9, and H2O on my home practice board, I doubt I'll be getting one of these
                    sigpic
                    Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

Looks sweet. Really want it.

Jer, if the audio is sent through the BBD, it sounds the same whether it's controlled by a pot or an IC. Plus this has both bright and dark modes. (Maybe that should have been a pot too)
                      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt42 View Post
                        That's not the point of getting a CC Deluxe though. The point of getting a CC Deluxe is having a Carbon Copy delay with tap tempo, expression pedal, note division, a bright switch, and the mod controls on the outside.
                        I thought the point was getting an all-around better delay?

But seriously, whats the max delay time on the CC?

Comment

600ms on the original, 1.2 seconds on the Deluxe
                          sigpic
                          Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

If the point is to get a multi-function delay with a lot of features and a great sound on all settings, the Andormeda or the DD 500 are where I'd go, no doubt. I don't need Reverse Delay or Ping Pong or any of the others that are on the DD-500.

What I DO want is a fully featured, true analog delay. The fact that it happens to be the bigger brother of my favorite delay pedal of all time is just icing on the cake.
                            Go Packers!

Comment

I didn't think you could make an analog delay with such a long delay time. I thought by the time you got over 500ms, the delays would be mush.

Comment

Working...
                              X