Andromeda V2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Andromeda V2?

Ah, great news that my pestering paid off. What was added, exactly? Thanks.
    I don't have a problem with management, management have a problem with me.

Comment

@riley
      @mincer
      Is one of you guys able to shoot me a link to the software/firmware updater for the Andromeda pedal by any chance?
      I’ve glanced through the SD site but didn’t see anything. (I haven’t spent a ton of time looking if Im being honest. )

Comment

The link I come up with is here, and I think you have to submit your info to download.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Thank you sir! I’ll take a look tonight after work.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
            Ah, great news that my pestering paid off. What was added, exactly? Thanks.
            Ability to increment presets up/down one at a time, some clean up of the code and general bug fixes. We haven't launched the update quite yet, as we encountered a couple minor issues we wanted to take care of first, but it should still be up some time in the next week or so.

Appreciate everyone's input here, and if you have any other suggestions or run into any other problems please don't hesitate to bring them to my attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
              Ability to increment presets up/down one at a time, some clean up of the code and general bug fixes. We haven't launched the update quite yet, as we encountered a couple minor issues we wanted to take care of first, but it should still be up some time in the next week or so.

Appreciate everyone's input here, and if you have any other suggestions or run into any other problems please don't hesitate to bring them to my attention!
              If you wouldn’t mind giving us a heads up when the update is available that would be great!
              I just bought the andromeda but haven’t gotten it onto my board just yet.

Comment

The few minutes I played with the Andromeda has been fun (NAMM a year ago), so I am excited to hear everyone's thoughts about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
                  If you wouldn’t mind giving us a heads up when the update is available that would be great!
                  I just bought the andromeda but haven’t gotten it onto my board just yet.
                  Will do!

Comment

Any news on this update yet?

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                      Any news on this update yet?
                      I’m not sure if it’s the update we were waiting for but a few weeks ago I plugged both my Andromeda and Silver Lake into the librarian to change the midi channels and these was an update for each pedal available.
                      One of the above mentioned issues with the pedals was the inability to scroll DOWN through the presets. I noticed that if you hold the preset button it scrolls down. I’m not sure if that’s a new feature since I did the update to a brand new pedal(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
                        I’m not sure if it’s the update we were waiting for but a few weeks ago I plugged both my Andromeda and Silver Lake into the librarian to change the midi channels and these was an update for each pedal available.
                        One of the above mentioned issues with the pedals was the inability to scroll DOWN through the presets. I noticed that if you hold the preset button it scrolls down. I’m not sure if that’s a new feature since I did the update to a brand new pedal(s).
                        I got an update a months ago, but because I didn't find a "release note", there was no way for me to notice what exactly had been added.

@ Riley: Please can we have the release note for the latest firmware update with instructions to use the new features. Thanks in advance.

Comment

@Riley I just got the Andromeda and I was able to quickly dial in what I wanted for my lead tone in about 5 minutes so that is pretty awesome.

My only gripe and possible deal breaker are the presets. Is there a list of the presets and what each preset is supposed to emulate? Also is there a way for users to post up patches, samples or even settings so that we can share ideas kind of like the way Fender does it with the Super Champ X2 or like the way Source Audio does with their Nemesis?

Comment

FYI, Riley has moved on from Seymour Duncan , so he may not be here as much. You can contact SD directly:
                            Call Us-- M-F 8:00-5:00 PST
                            Tech Support Hotline:
                            805-716-6747
                            General Info:
                            805-964.9610

Or, if you have suggestions, make them here.

Comment

Thanks Brother!

I will give them a call later today

Comment

Working...
                              X