Bryan Wampler's: How to Modify Guitar Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Wampler's: How to Modify Guitar Pedals

I'm trying to get into making pedals and I heard this book was the bee's knee's when it comes to pedal modding. I looked on Amazon and it appears he doesn't sell it anymore, all that's on there are used and barely holding on. But I also saw that he's fine with people sharing the PDF now that he doesn't make money off it anymore. Is anyone able to share it with me? All the online links are old and lead to 404 errors.
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Re: Bryan Wampler's: How to Modify Guitar Pedals

He has reissued it:
    This book, which is a temporary re-release of a DIY basic electronics classic, will teach you exactly how to modify and custom tailor many different guitar effect pedals to your needs and tastes. No experience needed. Note that since this is a limited release of the last version of the book, ...
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Re: Bryan Wampler's: How to Modify Guitar Pedals

Thanks, I'd much rather pay 60 for a new one than 55 for one that's listed as "well loved".
      You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
      Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Working...
      X