Pigdog Pedals Party Favor Fuzz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pigdog Pedals Party Favor Fuzz!

New favorite Tonebender style fuzz! Technically, it’s a Buzzaround with the gain maxed with a Volume and Filter knob! Very simple to use, but I’ve only scratched the surface so far... Had the filter basically fully CCW in the vid, so a very hard rock/ metal kind of fuzz! The filter has so much more range, adding more bass, yet still retaining the very nice top end! Played through a 59RI w/59 Custom Hybrid bridge and SD Custom Shop 78/Pearly Gates Hybrid neck. Stereo Plus center amp...Supro Coronado on left, Peavey 6505+ on right and Marshall Jvm1c in the center! Played more for the pedal, so more rock/metal...But tried to get some open chords in there, as the fuzz really is very clear! IMO, this is my favorite mkiii/mkiv style/inspired fuzz...Love it so much that I’ll be listing my beloved Pigdog JuJu mkiii since they sound very similar, and I like the Party Favor more! Does anyone else have this pedal?? Mine is #7(haha going to hold onto it for that alone! Hope to hear if more people have this pedal, and also thought that if there are any still available, maybe hearing it could help someone make a decision! Enjoy!

Ok, think I got the embedding right, if not here’s the link: https://youtu.be/BcZwGgFmpjc
Working...
X