NPD x2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NPD x2: Guv'nor and Riot clones

Ok....I just talked to him (email). I’ll be buying a governor clone from him next week!

Comment

I have never played an original Guv'nor so I don't know how "accurate" the sound is. I just know this one works really well with my amp.
      Last edited by Dave Locher; 01-22-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
        Ok....I just talked to him (email). I’ll be buying a governor clone from him next week!
        Let us know how you like it! (I hope you don't hate it...)

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Locher View Post
          Let us know how you like it! (I hope you don't hate it...)
          I actually placed my order Saturday morning! He said he should have it done by Tuesday. I decided on the Inion Jack motif like yours....it just looks cool. He is installing the power supply on the front panel instead of the side too.
          I’ll keep you posted.

Comment

Re: NPD x2

You stole my graphics?? YOU BASTARD!! (Just kidding. Kind of cool for me actually.)

It is crazy how quick he works. It takes longer to ship than he takes to build them from scratch, and that's including the drying time for the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Locher View Post
              You stole my graphics?? YOU BASTARD!! (Just kidding. Kind of cool for me actually.)

It is crazy how quick he works. It takes longer to ship than he takes to build them from scratch, and that's including the drying time for the paint.
              Ha! I shamelessly lifted your idea!!! And I’ll do it again if given the chance!!!

Comment

You will be hearing from my attorneys, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                X