• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pedal day.

Having a blast with this!
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Re: New pedal day.

One of my favorite all time pedals that I have no idea how to use musically in a band setting
    Originally posted by Jakob Dylan
    It's a little gross to put yourself in every song. I mean, how interesting do people really think you are?
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Paris Hilton's psychiatrist... Now that's gotta be an easy job. Kinda like being an auto mechanic in an Amish community.

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 80's_Metal View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]86678[/ATTACH]

How do you like the Dime Wah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Stupid fun. Put it before delay...
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
            Stupid fun. Put it before delay...
            Generally speaking, it's best to have it early in the signal chain because so many things throw off the tracking. Unless of course that's what you're after...
            Originally posted by crusty philtrum
            And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

I had one for a little while. It was fun to find detuned settings that did not jive with my guitar at all and hear how quickly notes would die. Incidentally, that always made me wonder how anybody thinks using a pedal tune down doesn't sound like complete garbage.
              “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by dystrust View Post
                Generally speaking, it's best to have it early in the signal chain because so many things throw off the tracking. Unless of course that's what you're after...
                Yes, when I use mine it’s first, but I see he has it last in the photo. Using it into delay is lots of fun.
                Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                  Yes, when I use mine it’s first, but I see he has it last in the photo. Using it into delay is lots of fun.
                  +1

I don't use mine often, but I always hook it up first when I do.
                  Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                  And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Originally posted by 80's_Metal View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]86678[/ATTACH]

Off topic but, nice shoes man! What are they?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                    "I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

Thank you for NOT showing naked foot.

What is your fave thing to do with it so far?
                      Originally posted by Bad City
                      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

New pedal day is always a good day. I so love picking up a new pedal. have fun man.

Comment

Working...
                        X