Recommend a tech21 character pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a tech21 character pedal

I need an amp simulator pedal to play at home. I’m looking for a clean signal to play funk, but can sounds good with a distortion pedal in front. I’m wondering what tech21 character pedal is the most adequate to me.
    Thanks.

Re: Recommend a tech21 character pedal

Go for the Blonde pedal, or the original Fly Rig 5. I have both, and both are great for clean sounds. The Fly Rig sort has a Blonde pedal built in, along with reverb, delay, and an overdrive.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

The Blonde and the Leeds both have excellent clean tones that can get crunchy.
      aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        The Fly Rig sort has a Blonde pedal built in, along with reverb, delay, and an overdrive.
        Is that “official”? I used to have a fly rig and it sounded fender-ish and now a blonde but I never had them side by side so I wondered if the fly rig had more of a gt2 circuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don't underestimate the cheap ass Behringer pedals that are copies of the Tech21. I have a bass one, and it sounds great!!

Comment

Or the Joyo clones (didn't know Behringer made some too). They don't make a Leeds clone yet though, that one is very versatile but more "British" than the Blonde.

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
              Is that “official”? I used to have a fly rig and it sounded fender-ish and now a blonde but I never had them side by side so I wondered if the fly rig had more of a gt2 circuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I was told by Tech 21 at NAMM that the amp circuit on the FlyRig was based on the Blonde. Sounds close to me.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                I was told by Tech 21 at NAMM that the amp circuit on the FlyRig was based on the Blonde. Sounds close to me.
                Cool, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X