Bass pedal for guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass pedal for guitar?

Does anyone use a bass specific pedal in your guitar rig?
    I have around the Aguilar Agro. It’s a bass distortion pedal. I am not using it with my bass rig and just for fun I tried it with my guitar expecting a bad sounding but it blew me away how good it sounds. Probably due that bass pedals blend some clean signal with the distorted signal.

Re: Bass pedal for guitar?

I love using bass pedals on guitar and vice versa. My living room rig is an Orange OR80 guitar head into 2x15 Sunn bass cab and a Hail Satan Deluxe bass fuzz pedal. Sounds wicked.
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

There are several guys that run bass wah's with their guitar.

Comment

I tried Guitar -> BDDI -> Mixer, and it sounds very convincing. I wouldn’t use it instead of an amp but for playing at home is great.

Comment

I read a review of the Alien Bass Station that REALLY makes me GAS for one....
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

bass muff
            "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
            Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I used a Keeley bass compressor with my guitar pedals. Mainly because it has ratio, threshold and make up gain controls like a professional rack unit. I recall him telling me it is more sensitive to frequencies somewhere around 100hz to 500hz if I remember correctly, but those are the frequencies I want to react to/compress with clean sounds. I think Keeley applies an internal sidechain parametric EQ to achieve the effect. (Can't remember exact numbers/details he told me however)

Comment

Working...
              X