Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Pawn Shop pedal

Morley Bad Horsie.

I've been wanting to try one of these types of wahs for a while. I like my other wahs, just not crazy how they start in the stomp/treble position.

I had to adjust the trim pot inside, it was set to a long off delay time. I do not understand why someone would want that.

Loving the optical aspect of it, step on and start wah-ing. But the sweep is very weird. Apparently that's a big complaint with these. This morning I watched a couple videos showing you can adjust the optical light to help with the sweep. Looking at mods now to help a little with the voicing. Hoping I can get this thing to sound better.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180217_094538.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	5847060

Has original box with original receipt inside. Bought new in January '98.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180217_094735_HDR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	5847061

Re: Another Pawn Shop pedal

Cool! Morleys are a nice alternative to the Crybaby tone. It’s kind of wild that you can drastically change the sweep with a magic marker, isn’t it?
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

The long delay is good if you spend a lot of time in the bass position. It's annoying when you go back too far for too long and the pedal keeps cutting in and out.
      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell View Post
        The long delay is good if you spend a lot of time in the bass position. It's annoying when you go back too far for too long and the pedal keeps cutting in and out.
        Aha, I see. That makes sense.

Comment

Working...
        X