Keeley Caverns V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeley Caverns V2

I am trying to get an understanding of this pedal as I love some of the really interesting and normal classic tones it can produce. Does anyone know much about it? The main thing that i am woundering is can you get normal delay and reverb sounds out of it? E.g. when the reverb is set to spring and the delay is set to off (on the modulation settings) does it then become a normal reverb/delay pedal? And then when you mess with the settings is that when it becomes modulated?
    Am considering buying but would want a pedal that can have normal sounds as well and unusual modulated ones.
    Thanks

Re: Keeley Caverns V2

I don't own one but the Reverb and Delay are on separate switches. It's basically just two pedals in one box. One side shouldnt affect the other and that's how it appears to work on the videos Ive seen. Of course you can have them both on at the same time. But yes, if you shut off delay, you would only get reverb and vice versa.

Comment

Thanks. Yes I assumed that from the two buttons, was more woundering weather you can get normal reverb and normal delay without any modulation. Cheers for the response

Comment

Yes, you can but the reverb is limited to spring if you want "normal" reverb. There is a switch to turn off modulation on the delay side as well. I've been looking at this pedal too so this is all from memory. I liked the original Caverns but it was too cramped so I never bought one.

Comment

Great, thanks

Comment

Working...
          X