Any Muff lovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Muff lovers?

Is the Soda Meiser the name of the Devi Ever pedal?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWhizz View Post
      Is the Soda Meiser the name of the Devi Ever pedal?
      Yes; actually mine is the left-half of a Rocket.

Actually I never really liked this pedal, and kept it mostly in a box... But trying it a couple days ago I realized I actually now like the Soda Meiser quite a bit; like a thicker, tighter Muff that cuts. But I think a lot of people make pedals who do that, so really I just keep it for the art:

Originally posted by King Buzzo
      I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

What does the other side do?

Comment

The other side is a Vintage Fuzz Master, which is a more raspy, trebly fuzz that gets some pretty intense treble overtones/near octave. It's a pretty obnoxious pedal overall.

Buy Now: https://goo.gl/SpWaBgThe Devi Ever Rocket fuzz is not for guitarists who want to play it safe. With two fuzz voices and oscillation, this one is fo...
          Originally posted by King Buzzo
          I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

I tend to prefer deeper fuzzes rather than thin, trebly ones.

Comment

Working...
            X