Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for a Minute it's nice

Hello all,
    I have been like a mad man changing out things on my pedal board including changing out the board itself. I was on a hunt for the DD-500 as I wanted to free up a loop as I have the DD-7 and loop 7 and the Wazacraft Analog Delay in loop 6. I figured the DD-500 could replace both of those pedals and then I can re arrange my loops on the Boss ES-8 and free up a loop to have for another Drive pedal or Octa or something I feel I need.
    But after playing with the Waza Analog Delay I decided that maybe it's not such a good idea to go digital for that pedal and keep that one and I love the DD-7 as it does nothing wrong AND I really don't need or really want anything right this second( Yeah I know it won't last long). But for the first time in a long time I found myself loving my board and everything on it. I got things dialed in the way I like, The ES-8 is just a blessing and I really can't ask for anything more.
    The OCD overdrive pedal is such a beautiful addition to my board and I'm way into all the things I can dial in with it. Its the rock tones my amp simply can't get to as my gain structure is to brutal. It's bull**** when people say you just need to roll back your volume or back off your gain and re dial in a rock tone on the Krank Revolution 1. No man it doesn't do anything buy Metal tones. I have tired for years trying to find a good rock tone out of that amp and it simply can't get it. It's to tight and to hard sounding even with the gain at 1.
    I plan on moving on from it one day as I really love the Mesa TC-50 and TC-100 heads. I also plan on a Mesa Cab to go with what head I decide on which probably will be the 50 as I don't need a 100 watt head. It's so overkill. I never get my krank over 3 or 4 and thats basically crazy load.
Working...
X