banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homenoise Effects - Deep Space (ambient delay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homenoise Effects - Deep Space (ambient delay)

This pedal is basically a self-feeding, double delay. It's easy to get straight forward dual repeats (like a quarter and dotted eighth). There's no tap tempo, so don't even start whining The two delay times are set with sliders. The Lo-Fi mode slows down one of the delay lines (up to 1 second, noisy delay). It's super cool, it really is. I like it for ambient stuff because you can have ongoing repeats that don't stop or oscillate out of control. It's more than a delay pedal. Check out the Homenoise Black Lodge too. Anyone else have stuff from them? I'd also be down to hear some other "pad-like" delays.

Here’s the Deep Space, from Homenoise Effects (Leuven, Belgium). This is technically, at it’s core, a digital dual-delay… but there’s so much more. Series ...

Re: Homenoise Effects - Deep Space (ambient delay)

I use a bunch of crazy delays on my Fractal AX8. I don't mind delays oscillating, though- you get some great, twisted sounds that way.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Re: Homenoise Effects - Deep Space (ambient delay)

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
      I use a bunch of crazy delays on my Fractal AX8. I don't mind delays oscillating, though- you get some great, twisted sounds that way.

Hell yea, I like being able to the keep it juuuuuuust under control.

Comment

Working...
      X