New Boss Wazas....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Boss Wazas....

Well, new from Waza, I wasn't expecting a Tube Amp Expander...

Click image for larger version

Name:	waza_tube_amp_expander.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	5810500
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

^^^I'm guessing it does an amazing job at being expensive.

Comment

Boss is killing it.

Just like the solderless cables, new wireless system and ES series made affordable but high quality versions of some of the best stuff on the market, I bet this gives the Fryette Power Station a run for its money.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

This looks interesting. My only wish is that they included a line-level out on it, so that one could use it for stereo applications more easily. To be fair, I'm not in the market for one at the moment, but I might be if I ever came across a great non-fx loop amp

Comment

Oh wow, that's a neat little box with quite a bit more features than your standard load box. REALLY liking that.

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
            ^^^I'm guessing it does an amazing job at being expensive.
            Box's like this are expensive. I'm sure it will be comparable price to their competitors which lack many of these features.

Originally posted by Sirion View Post
            This looks interesting. My only wish is that they included a line-level out on it, so that one could use it for stereo applications more easily. To be fair, I'm not in the market for one at the moment, but I might be if I ever came across a great non-fx loop amp
            It has both mono and stereo line-level outs.
            TOUQUE ROCK...EH???? I AM CANADIAN

Comment

I think that little box won't be available until next spring. Boss's new amps (not described as Waza) look interesting, too, and will be out sooner.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

My apologies. I meant a line-level through. The line level outputs go through the entirety of the units effects etc., and rightfully so for its purposes.

Comment

Yes, for that non-fx loop stereo amp?

Comment

Yep, or amps whose loops are so poorly constructed as to be worthless.

Comment

The only stereo tube guitar amps (not power amps, not sure why you would want to use this with a power amp) I can think of are the discontinued Rivera S120 and I think Orange has a small 30W, 2-10 combo.

Comment

If we are talking about wet/dry rigs instead of actual stereo rigs, I can definitely see use in it in this way: the unit itself works as a mono power amp, and with a line-level through the dry signal could be sent to a separate power amp. If you want a w/d (or even w/d/w) rig with some of power valve goodness left in it, yet at a manageable volume, this appears to me to be a quite convenient way to do it. Oh well, I suppose that this could still be achieved by adding a Suhr ISO Line Out.

Comment

Working...
                        X