banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Chorus and Flanger pedal on the way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Chorus and Flanger pedal on the way...

I’ve been drooling over one of these for years, but never pulled the trigger until now. The discontinued Fulltone Choralflange.

The rare mix and delay time controls for Flanger and Chorus gives you a wide array of tones. This demo pushed me over the edge to make some offers on clean ones on Reverb.

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Re: Old Chorus and Flanger pedal on the way...

I'm after something similar for my big board. I don't think I could stretch to getting one of those, but it sounds superb!

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

Supreme swirl!!!!!

:
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Can't wait to read the review on this.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Been looking for one for a while but they are very rare over here in the UK, congrats on a really cool box of sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
            I'm after something similar for my big board. I don't think I could stretch to getting one of those, but it sounds superb!
            Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
            Been looking for one for a while but they are very rare over here in the UK, congrats on a really cool box of sounds.
            Ah, so they are rare across the pond? I got it for far less than the Boss Waza Chorus Pedal, the old TC TCF and the Moog.

I use a Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus now, throwing an MXR Flanger or Hartman Flanger on from time to time, I hope this can just be a great sounding jack of all trades for any sort of swirl/faux Lisle.
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

That sounds like an awesome deal, I hope it works out for you too. I currently have a RetroSonic Analog Chorus on my main board but fancy a change and the ChoralFlange would be nice. Other than that I may get a Neunaber. Looking forward to your review.

Comment

Any update Mr. Darkside?

Comment

Yep, it arrived.... it’s been busy but it’s always busy so that’s no excuse.

Initially, I’m a little disappointed that it sounds different at the same settings as the video above. Mostly the extreme settings sound really extreme, even resonating/feeding back at high levels. I’ll mess some more to see if the tones are there, just at lower settings. There are some great tones at subtle settings, so I’m encouraged. Also, I’m going to take a look inside to see if the trimmers have been adjusted, that’s one of the negatives of the easy to access style pedals.

Final judgment is still pending.
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Ah... I didn’t realise that there were internal trimmers. Hopefully you can make it fit and looking forward to your more in depth review. I too have actually found and literally just this minute won one off the bay and it should be here towards the weekend so I’ll let you know my thoughts too.
                    Last edited by d1dsj; 10-29-2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Cool, I’ll post the settings that give oscillation and the internal trimmer positions. (Not that is expect common trimmer positions, that’s the point of them. They are to set voltage for the BBDs, not supposed to be adjusted by the user)
                      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                      X