• Temple Audio Duo 24 Pedal Board Blog, Part 3

It's coming along!

Re: Temple Audio Duo 24 Pedal Board Blog, Part 3

Great write up!
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Great blog! I'd love to get a Temple if they made one in exactly the size I need. Right now I am just using plywood, but I'd like something a little nicer.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Great blog! I'd love to get a Temple if they made one in exactly the size I need. Right now I am just using plywood, but I'd like something a little nicer.
        If I understand correctly, they do custom sizes. I bought one off the shelf, but give them a shout and see what they tell you.

Thanks for the support!!

Comment

I have a small Temple board. Not using it right now. Love the pedal mounting system but most power bricks don't fit underneath. That means upsizing the board to accommodate a supply up top.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Guy View Post
            If I understand correctly, they do custom sizes. I bought one off the shelf, but give them a shout and see what they tell you.

Thanks for the support!!
            Yes, I've looked at their site and they in fact, do custom sizes. This might be perfect. A question: is the listed size of your board just the pedal surface, or does it include the end caps as well? If you have a ruler handy, can you measure the *exact* board width you have (mine would have to fit inside an existing case)?

Comment

Originally posted by Darg1911 View Post
              I have a small Temple board. Not using it right now. Love the pedal mounting system but most power bricks don't fit underneath. That means upsizing the board to accommodate a supply up top.
              I ran into this problem with the TrueTone CS7 being way too big for the undercarriage, so I got a Voodoo Lab one. There is also another power brick that is all over YouTube that fits well under the Temple Audio boards. The name is escaping me right now.

Comment

Yes, I've looked at their site and they in fact, do custom sizes. This might be perfect. A question: is the listed size of your board just the pedal surface, or does it include the end caps as well? If you have a ruler handy, can you measure the *exact* board width you have (mine would have to fit inside an existing case)?
                I will measure when I get home and post the numbers!

On thing to note is that the end caps actually slide over the board and attach to the top plate and under bracket via screws.

Comment

Just measured the Duo 24.

There is 23 and a 1/4 inch usable space in length and 12 and a 1/4 inch usable space in width. Hope those numbers help!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Guy View Post
                    Just measured the Duo 24.

There is 23 and a 1/4 inch usable space in length and 12 and a 1/4 inch usable space in width. Hope those numbers help!
                    So, is there 24" including the endcaps? This *does* help a lot. The 21" might work for me, but if it exceeds 22" including the endcaps, it wouldn't work. I just don't know how they are measuring space.

Comment

So, is there 24" including the endcaps?
                      Yes, that is correct!

Seems like the length they quote is end caps and all.

Comment

Interesting- thanks for checking! It could have gone either way- if they counted the endcaps or not.

Comment

So, is there 24" including the endcaps? This *does* help a lot. The 21" might work for me, but if it exceeds 22" including the endcaps, it wouldn't work. I just don't know how they are measuring space.
                          Because of the size of your case?
                          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                            Because of the size of your case?
                            Yeah, and I don't need it to be any bigger. The case holds other things, like my IEMs, and my backup rig, too, so I'd like to keep the pedalboard so it would work for me.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              I see there's some Templeboard love in here.
                              I own two Duo 24 Templeboards, one for my acoustic shows, and one for my electric ones.
                              Here, let me share them with you!

The Electric One:

The Acoustic One:

I do have to update the acoustic one. There's also a MXR Micro Amp Plus in there, like to the right above the EHX22500 Dual Stereo Looper.

I really love, love these boards. They look very professional, cool, and you can move things around with all the holes for positioning.
                              Check out my solo singer/songwriter/guitarist work on Facebook!
                              Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Working...
                              X