Temple Audio Duo 24 Pedal Board Blog, Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Temple Audio Duo 24 Pedal Board Blog, Part 3

Just got done shooting a YouTube with part 4 of my build. Need to edit it and then it should go up in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by OsvyRock View Post
      Hi everyone!
      I see there's some Templeboard love in here.
      I own two Duo 24 Templeboards, one for my acoustic shows, and one for my electric ones.
      Here, let me share them with you!

The Electric One:

The Acoustic One:

I do have to update the acoustic one. There's also a MXR Micro Amp Plus in there, like to the right above the EHX22500 Dual Stereo Looper.

I really love, love these boards. They look very professional, cool, and you can move things around with all the holes for positioning.
      Awesome!! Which Blackstar amp do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Guy View Post
        Awesome!! Which Blackstar amp do you use?
        Hi there! I use a Blackstar HT-40 (rebiased with a set of JJ Tubes). I always get good compliments about the way it sounds (volume & tonewise).
        It has worked for every venue I played, but it definitely needs to get mic'ed for very big, loud, open events.

Which one you own?
        Looking forward to your Youtube video with your pedalboard wired, and ready to go!
        Check out my solo singer/songwriter/guitarist work on Facebook!
        Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Hi there! I use a Blackstar HT-40 (rebiased with a set of JJ Tubes). I always get good compliments about the way it sounds (volume & tonewise).
          It has worked for every venue I played, but it definitely needs to get mic'ed for very big, loud, open events.

Which one you own?
          Looking forward to your Youtube video with your pedalboard wired, and ready to go!
          I have the same Blackstar Amp! The Mk II. I love it!

This next one coming out will be almost all the way wired. Waiting on some longer cables, LOL.
          Last edited by Old Guy; 11-20-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Guy View Post
            I have the same Blackstar Amp! The Mk II. I love it!

This next one coming out will be almost all the way wired. Waiting on some longer cables, LOL.
            Read about it! Looks like a ''perfected'' more gig friendly version of mine. Which modes do you use? I use now VOX Cleans (Clean Channel 1) and Channel 2 (High Gain) of the Ovedrive Channel. I used to use the ''Fender'' (Voice II Cleans), but time changed my tone tastes. I feel it's very rocking now.

The new footswitch cable is removable?
            Check out my solo singer/songwriter/guitarist work on Facebook!
            Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Read about it! Looks like a ''perfected'' more gig friendly version of mine. Which modes do you use? I use now VOX Cleans (Clean Channel 1) and Channel 2 (High Gain) of the Ovedrive Channel. I used to use the ''Fender'' (Voice II Cleans), but time changed my tone tastes. I feel it's very rocking now.

The new footswitch cable is removable?
              I tend to live in the Clean channel voicing 2. If I roll off the volume, I get nice cleans, but I get just slight breakup with max volume. Otherwise, I use both dirty voicings, but mostly voicing 2 for lead. I find the dirty channel a little dark for my taste, but I'm still messing about with it.

I got the upgraded footswitch, which does have a removable cable. The upgraded one has 5 buttons, one of which is a boost, which is AWESOME. It makes the channels so much more articulate. Almost like the touch you get out of a Mesa Boogie. You can also turn the reverb on and off with the footswitch.

I also like it because you have a separate button for each dirty voicing and when you switch back to clean, it puts you back on the voicing you were at all already. Not sure if it'll work with the Mk I though. I'm doing a full review of the amp soon.

Comment

Working...
              X