NativeAudio - Ghost Ridge Reverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NativeAudio - Ghost Ridge Reverb

Red House Electronics has rebranded themselves as NativeAudio and this is the first pedal I’ve had under the new name. The Ghost Ridge is a pretty simple reverb pedal but it sounds phenomenal. There’s 4 reverbs types… hall, plate, room and spring. Modulation can be applied to any of them and there’s also 4 presets available. There’s a section of the video where I compare using overdrive before and after reverb, I thought it was pretty cool. Anyone else have some NativeAudio stuff?

Re: NativeAudio - Ghost Ridge Reverb

No offense intended but most of your reviews are of effects that are way off my radar. That said, your reviews are pretty well done. On this one, you lost me after 4:00 in but the Reverb pedal was pretty darn cool. Thanks.

Comment

Re: NativeAudio - Ghost Ridge Reverb

Originally posted by Darg1911 View Post
      No offense intended but most of your reviews are of effects that are way off my radar. That said, your reviews are pretty well done. On this one, you lost me after 4:00 in but the Reverb pedal was pretty darn cool. Thanks.
      No offense taken! I'm glad you liked the beginning. I figured I run through all the normal stuff then try to experiment a little bit. It's a simple pedal really, so I wanted to branch out.

Comment

Working...
      X