Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One pedal

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    That had better be a really big RV. I don't think Brett Michaels has that much in his.
    Ha. Well, he has a much bigger harem than I.

Think of how many stripper poles he has to provide just to keep the girls fit.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Amp has plenty of gain for me and then some, why mess with Silver Jubilee gain.

This has gotten me into wanting to start getting back into pedals now. Might have to start looking into some.
      1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
      Jackson Soloist 7 string
      ESP LTD M-400
      Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
        I'm going to be living in an big RV in a few years -so this kind of stuff is on my mind -as the Amps and Instruments will have to go (except One Fender Combo, One Vox Combo, and a Tele, one Center Block Semi Hollow, one humbucking tunomatic solid body, and an acoustic -haven't decided which.
        Yeah keep the Tele !!!

You could have one Amp and three pedals, not just one.
        Smartphone Zombies won't shred

Comment

Originally posted by Francois View Post
          Yeah keep the Tele !!!

You could have one Amp and three pedals, not just one.
          Gotta have 2 amps for the RV Jam seshes!
          “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Desert island? A Digitech Trio Plus will keep you endlessly amused and creative.
            Originally posted by Ball&Chain
            Orange beer just doesnt taste near as good as red. Im sure you will find that in the bible somewhere.

Comment

This question seems to come up a lot lately. If you don't know if you want a delay, reverb, phaser, etc. go buy a used multi-effect pedal. There are some really good ones to be found on the secondary market for $50 - $100. Play around with it and find out what type of effects you like. Chances are you might find a use for all of them or might be like Angus Young and have no use for them what so ever. If you do some serious searching around you might be able to find a BOSS ME-50 around $100

Comment

Eventide Pitch Factor.

I normally use it for studio work but in this case would do fine in front of an amp (has inst/line level selector).

Comment

Originally posted by LLL View Post
                  Eventide Pitch Factor.

I normally use it for studio work but in this case would do fine in front of an amp (has inst/line level selector).
                  Great pedal here is a review I wrote up on it when it first launched.

Comment

Working...
                  X