banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creating A Pair Of Pedalboards...................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating A Pair Of Pedalboards...................

I ordered Ikea Hejne shelves (Gorm is no more) to build a pair of pedalboards. Should be here tomorrow. Both will be based around a multi effects unit.

1. Will paint either British or Hunter green to match my Trace Elliott Bonneville 4X10. Mounted will be a TC Electronics Nova System, Switch-3 and a Behringer VT999.

2. Probably paint this one black, mount a Digitech RP5 and another Behringer VT999 (I find myself liking these more and more) I will just use a small power strip and a OneSpot power supply for each.

The Behringer VT999 is inexpensive and is a highly tweakable tube OD/distortion pedal. I change out the 12AX7 for an NOS 5814A (military grade 12AU7)

Re: Creating A Pair Of Pedalboards...................

Cool, Nova star and Digitech units are lots of fun -Never heard of the VT999

I predict at some point your next step will be to swap out the strips and One spots for Isolated Ground Supply systems.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Pics!
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Pics when I get them done. I just unloaded my TC Electronics G System and Nova System and ordered a Line 6 HX Stomp. One pedalboard will be built around the HX Stomp. I will use an external compressor and tube distortion pedal to free up some effects blocks on the Stomp. I will probably play this system/rig through my Vox MV50 Clean amp.

Comment

Working...
        X