Anybody try Chase Bliss Audio pedals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody try Chase Bliss Audio pedals?

They seem to be highly tweakable units, with most of them having at least 6 knobs and 21 switches, with 18 of then being dip switches.

Anybody here have any experience with any particular models?
    You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
    Whilst you can only wonder why

Re: Anybody try Chase Bliss Audio pedals?

I’ve been interested in them, but haven’t pulled the trigger for a couple of reasons.

-I am not creative enough to have usage for the wild sounds that are the defining feature of some the pedals
    -The major improvement is “digital brain, analog heart” which means the LFO is controlled digitally. I’d be more interested in standard LFOs that drive different “effects engines”, i.e. rather than a bunch of ways to control a single Flanger circuit, I’d like to have multiple Flanger circuits (MXR, EHX, ADA, etc.) that can be controlled.
    -That said, the pedals I think I could get a ton of enjoyment out of are the Brothers, Tonal Recall and Condor. They are pedals that I could use the MIDI presets and various options pretty effectively. The Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo and Thermae all fall outside what I’m looking for in those pedals.

Incredibly awesome company, founder, idea and pedals though!
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I have a couple of beers on stage -so absolutely no Chase Bliss on my board.

But love them for recording.

They're completely awesome pedals if you can live with guilt of missing rent. haha.
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I'd love to try them out, they seem hella cool, but my rule of thumb is I'm not paying more for a pedal than I would for a second tube amp.
        --------------------------------------------------------
        1973 Aria 551
        1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
        1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
        1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
        1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
        1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
        2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Comment

Working...
        X