Nobels ODR-1 OD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobels ODR-1 OD

Christmas present, finally had a few minutes to test it last night, very impressed, a "different" style of overdrive, the Spectrum knob is actually a Tone knob, but responds a little differently. Low noise, and I really liked the sounds I got out of it. Plan to test it further on its own, then see if it's stackable with other OD pedals. So far sounded great thru a Fender Twin, and Vox AC30, will try the Marshall later on....

Re: Nobels ODR-1 OD

Nice!

I really liked it but it had too much bass for my 5e3. I think it’s a better match for most of the amps you mentioned.

Comment

Didn't Nobels have a Rockman clone back in the 80s? Sound Studio or something?

Comment

Aion has a board for the ODR-1. It has an optional mod to add a variable bass control.

Comment

And there’s the ODR-S with EQ.

Comment

Oh the ODR1!

Its works brilliantly on a tele bridge pup

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
              And there’s the ODR-S with EQ.
              I also have an ODR+, it has a boost button on it. However, I find that I don't use the boost feature, something about it I don't like much. Other than that it is a stock ODR-1.
              Al

Comment

Great into a twin with a strat or tele. Any blackface fender really. You need an amp that runs clean and can handle the low end. Great pedal for adding weight to vintage single coils.
                "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
                Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
                X