No announcement yet.

Snow covered pedalboard.... (Finland)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Snow covered pedalboard.... (Finland)

Can we confirm that this is actually snow, and that the band doesn't just have a serious dandruff problem?

Comment

... Bandruff?
      "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

I'd just like to point out how there are not a single member of the audience is actually watching the band.
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

He probably didn’t take a picture while his band was playing, it was probably a set break or end of the night, right?
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I figured in that weather if it were the end of the night they would have left already, and usually during a break at least a few people are looking in the direction of the stage, talking to band members or what not.
            You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
              What is the point of this outdoor gig, as there is like 15 people there?
              To keep from ending up with less than 15 fans?
              Originally posted by Bad City
              He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Let's play Name That Pedal!

I see:

A Morely Wah - based one the base around the wah.
                The rounded top on the far left says Planet Waves Tuner
                Immediate left of Power is a Carl Martin Red Repeat based on shape and knob count

What else do you see???
                Originally posted by Bad City
                He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

By the knob layout the Top right next to the wah looks like a Klone of some description.

Comment

Originally posted by d1dsj View Post
                    By the knob layout the Top right next to the wah looks like a Klone of some description.
                    Given the button layout, the angled casing and where the cables are plugged I thought that was a NYC Big Muff Pi in its side:

Comment

Originally posted by Blille View Post
                      Given the button layout, the angled casing and where the cables are plugged I thought that was a NYC Big Muff Pi in its side:
                      Well spotted, my old eyes never noticed the angled case! Nice one.

Comment

Agree with the Big Muff, Morley and Red Repeat (great eye!), it also looks like a v3 Visual Sound pedal and a Joyo Ultimate Drive (Black, three knob, LED placement). Some American Loopers style Bypass strip. I can not for the life of me figure out the red one on the lower right...
                        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Bottom left maybe malekko chicken spring? Right size, single knob, right knob shape, right position in chain...

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
                          I can not for the life of me figure out the red one on the lower right...
                          Same here. It looks like the vintage DOD enclosures but I can’t remember one with that layout.

Comment

It looks vaguely like a Flanger 670, but I don't think it is. The one in the picture only has 3 knobs instead of 4.

Comment

Exactly.

Guys, who knows the pedalboard owner? We need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
                                I figured in that weather if it were the end of the night they would have left already
                                It’s Finland. Next door to Russia. They have good Vodka. Keeps you warm. On tap.

Comment

Working...
                                X