Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tremolo/Vibrato

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    Based on the original post - ignore these Boring Boss responses, and stick it to the Strymon fanboy's.

You NEED this:

However - Dr. Tremolo is in. What exactly are your needs?
    This is a great pedal. I used to own one but sold it to my band mate about a year ago. I'm jealous every time I hear it now [emoji53]

Maybe it sounds better in his hands/under his feet than mine.

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
      That looks nice...and simple - perfect for Stage use. These people who play live shows and use pedals like Chase Bliss are psychopaths IMO.
      No one buys Chase Bliss pedals to make "normal" sounds, so in a way the psychopath label fits.
      Originally posted by crusty philtrum
      And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

I bought a Diaz Tremodillo. Fabulous for Americana, rootsy rhythms and what not. Has a bit of compression when you turn it on. I love it!
        “Practice cures most tone issues” - John Suhr

Comment

Originally posted by Lewguitar View Post
          I bought a Diaz Tremodillo. Fabulous for Americana, rootsy rhythms and what not. Has a bit of compression when you turn it on. I love it!
          I own one too. Hands down my favorite of them all. But not what the OP needs.
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Lewguitar View Post
            Originally posted by Aceman View Post
            I own one too. Hands down my favorite of them all. But not what the OP needs.
            Tried the Diaz, but preferred the Demeter. To each their own I guess.
            Originally posted by crusty philtrum
            And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

My power Tremolo group includes:

the Diaz Tremodillo, The Demeter tremulator, The Fulltone Supa Trem and the Nobels Tremolo. Of course, more recent offerings by Red Witch and Empress are awesome too.

The OP needs the Marshall though. He'll love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Adieu View Post
                Jist out of curiosity, which of these does the single historically significant clearly recognizable use of heavy FX Tremolo by...well, anyone, ever?

Namely:
                The Smiths - How Soon is Now
                That was done with a noise gate with a trigger mask into a delay, not a tremolo.

Comment

my selection was done with a Tremolo, in fact, a Diaz

Comment

The VooDoo labs Tremolo is nice and has the functions you listed, and an output volume.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	5812735
                    Gretsch, Vox, Fender, Gibson, Kramer

Comment

Working...
                    X