BOSS FZ-2 Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOSS FZ-2 Clones

Has anyone started cloning the FZ-2 (other than the cheaply made behringer). I have a fair few different boost and such pedals and my favourite is still the BOSS FZ-2 in boost mode. I love the fuzz sound too but the boost with a little adjustment of the EQ sounds great to me. The thing is the FZ-2 is starting to ask for alot of money these days ($250+), so if I could sell it and a grab something that is the same without the cost (can't imagine the circuit would cost that much in parts as it doesnt use anything rare).
    Gondola Kid
    Bandcamp
    Facebook
    JimijaymesGuitarist
    Youtube

Re: BOSS FZ-2 Clones

How's your soldering skills? If you can do it yourself pedalpcb has a pcb for the FZ-2 https://www.pedalpcb.com/product/hypedfuzz/

Comment

Re: BOSS FZ-2 Clones

Maybe it will get the Waza treatment soon. Seems to meet the requirements and they've yet to do a Waza fuzz of any kind.
      The Metal Zone actually got de-fuzzed somewhat with the new version,,,,,although it sure isn't a classic fuzz in the first place.

My waza wish-list is growing.(they've yet to do a fuzz, phaser, or compressor)
      FZ-2
      PH-1r
      CS-2
      Last edited by dave74; 01-22-2019, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X