No announcement yet.

Picked up some Mooer Candy Toppers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Picked up some Mooer Candy Toppers....

Originally posted by GuitarGuy503 View Post
    I'm very concerned as a few people have reported that these are really hard to get off, if by chance you need to, and you risk ripping off the button of the actual footswitch.
    Nah. Just need to push from one side. It won't come of if you try to pull it straight up.
    "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
    Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Originally posted by Jacew View Post
      You wear shoes in your house?
      Yes
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

I bought some today...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
          I bought some today...
          Cool. I'm getting mine tomorrow. What colors did you go with?
          Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
          Roland Cube 60
          Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
          BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
          LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
          Mogami Cables
          Mooer Candy Toppers
          Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
          Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

Cool. I'm getting mine tomorrow. What colors did you go with?
            I found an eBay seller with a 10 pack in black. Kinda opaque black. $13...why not?

Comment

I found an eBay seller with a 10 pack in black. Kinda opaque black. $13...why not?
              Cool. I got mine and am pretty happy with them but was a bit surprised as they are smaller than I was expecting. Regardless, so far I've put 4 whites on my LoopMaster Clean Dirty Switcher and 1 white on the footswitch that goes with my Roland Cube 60.
              Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 01-27-2019, 01:08 AM.
              Roland Cube 60
              Mogami Cables
              Mooer Candy Toppers
              Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.

Comment

Cool. I got mine and am pretty happy with them but was a bit surprised as they are smaller than I was expecting. Regardless, so far I've put 4 whites on my LoopMaster Clean Dirty Switcher and 1 white on the footswitch that goes with my Roland Cube 60.
                Cool! I just realized I may have bought some fakes....they have no logo on them. [emoji2959]
                They are supposed to arrive in a couple of days. As long as they work I’ll be happy but if not I’ll have to return them.

Comment

Cool! I just realized I may have bought some fakes....they have no logo on them. [emoji2959]
                  They are supposed to arrive in a couple of days. As long as they work I’ll be happy but if not I’ll have to return them.
                  Did you get them yet? If so, did they work out or did you have to send them back?
                  Roland Cube 60
                  Mogami Cables
                  Mooer Candy Toppers

Comment

Did you get them yet? If so, did they work out or did you have to send them back?
                    Yes I did actually. Sorry I forgot to update here.
                    So, there is no logo on them so I’m not exactly sure if they are knockoffs or not. But they fit and function very well so far. It will be interesting to see how long they last.

Comment

Why did you buy knock-offs? Mine set of 10 from Mooer dealer cost 7,50 euros. That's 8,50 in dollars...
                      "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
                      Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Comment

Picked up some Mooer Candy Toppers....

It wasn’t on purpose. I got them on eBay.

Yes, I realize that I paid more for these but I wanted all black and not a multi-color pack.

Comment

I use them. I have pedals that I turn on with my hand because they are sitting on top of a 4x12.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                          ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

I'm guessing this product is for folks who play barefooted around the house? because anyone who plays barefooted on a club stage needs to be put down before their patient zero ass takes out all of humanity.

If I'm using a full rig, I've got shoes (and pants you weirdos) on anyways and probably standing up -but if Im noodling in the house with my shoes off, timely comfortable switching just isn't a big deal so probably not for me -I'm probably switching with my hands anyways.
                            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

People are now selling knockoffs of MOOER products? Knockoffs to the second power? The whole effects-pedal business is going to spiral around and around until it disappears up its own ass.

The last place I would want a Candy Topper is on my tuner. It’s on the back row, next to my clean boost. I recently stomped the boost pedal and hit the tuner, too by mistake. Instead of WHAM!!! I got.... nothing.
                              Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                              Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

Originally posted by Rich_S View Post
                                People are now selling knockoffs of MOOER products? Knockoffs to the second power? The whole effects-pedal business is going to spiral around and around until it disappears up its own ass.

The last place I would want a Candy Topper is on my tuner. It’s on the back row, next to my clean boost. I recently stomped the boost pedal and hit the tuner, too by mistake. Instead of WHAM!!! I got.... nothing.
                                Candy toppers are Mooer's original design.
                                Knock off is slang for counterfeit. Mooer doesn't counterfeit anything. They aren't attempting to fool anybody or make exact replicas of preexisting products.
                                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
                                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment

Working...
                                X