EHX Flatiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EHX Flatiron

Supposed to be an "improved" RAT2. I am hearing good things about this one.

Did any one of you guys try this? I think I can get me one... I hope it is as good as EHX East River Drive or OD Glove, and is a keeper.

B
    FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Re: EHX Flatiron

I like my East River Drive so I'm happy about this, the ERD sounds great, looks good, medium small footprint and seems solidly built with a beefy enclosure and switch.
    I almost got a glove too when I got the ERD but I have so many flavors of drive already that it was and still is hard to justify adding more pedals but either way the idea of a ehx rat is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got one over the holidays, have not had time to plug it into my pedalboard and test...

Comment

Originally posted by FuseG4 View Post
        I like my East River Drive so I'm happy about this, the ERD sounds great, looks good, medium small footprint and seems solidly built with a beefy enclosure and switch.
        I almost got a glove too when I got the ERD but I have so many flavors of drive already that it was and still is hard to justify adding more pedals but either way the idea of a ehx rat is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
        I've been using EHX East River and OD Glove for quite a while now, in gigs and rehearsals etc... No problems so far and am loving both of them. I think EHX did a great job with them. That is actually why I am jonesing for that EHX's take on RAT2...

B

Comment

Tested the Flatiron this afternoon, fun little fuzz pedal! Not sure if it would have a permanent space on my pedalboard, but liked the range of Distortion / Fuzz, seemed to sound better with humbuckers than single coils.... Tested thru a Vox AC30, and a Fender Twin, captured some cool "garage-rock" tones...

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the update!

B

Comment

Working...
            X